- RSS Channel Showcase 9082582
- RSS Channel Showcase 9616087
- RSS Channel Showcase 9489607
- RSS Channel Showcase 8687493
Articles on this Page
- 07/31/16--02:10: _Comment on Question...
- 07/31/16--03:23: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 07/31/16--09:37: _Comment on Research...
- 08/01/16--04:25: _Comment on Greedy I...
- 08/01/16--05:37: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 08/01/16--06:31: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 08/01/16--06:45: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/01/16--06:53: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/01/16--09:12: _Comment on Is SciEL...
- 08/01/16--10:52: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/01/16--11:17: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/01/16--12:40: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/01/16--14:41: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/02/16--03:24: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 08/02/16--05:18: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/02/16--05:50: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/02/16--08:06: _Comment on OA Journ...
- 08/02/16--08:24: _Comment on OA Journ...
- 08/02/16--08:32: _Comment on David Pu...
- 08/02/16--09:36: _Comment on OA Journ...
- 08/01/16--05:37: Comment on Appeals by Teezed Business Enterprises
- 08/01/16--06:31: Comment on Appeals by Jeffrey Beall
- 08/01/16--06:45: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 by Radyad
- 08/02/16--03:24: Comment on Appeals by Ibrahim Adama
- 08/02/16--05:18: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 by Ab
I was a victim of this sham fraudulent group!
[…] Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 […]
Most of reasons, young less experience people public in these journal because some less mature reviewers of the true journals are too arrogant and show strong racist expression. They like to make young people down. That what I know from my student when they secretly sent their papers to fake journals for good feeling of the word "congratulation" but, not long after they known "they are all fake".
Some developing country doesn't care about fake or true journal at all. Some even hire one with B.Edu. to work as science professor.
I am very surprised to see the RIP journals listed in SCOPUS 2016 list even after the quality of the journal is very poor and false commitments by them to the authors....they have not mention the charges in the web site but they inform the author about charges when it is so called accepted. Publishers like RIP hammering the reputation of SCOPUS.
Kindly share your view as well @ Matthew P.
Please can you send the criteria for the inclusion of journals in your list to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or send me the link to it
<a href="https://scholarlyoa.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/criteria-2015.pdf" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Here</a>.
Dear Dr Beall, would you advice me on the journal of agricultural engineering and Biotechnology
I advise you to not send any papers to this journal.
Few people in North America heard about things outside North America. I knew about Scielo five years before to know about University of Colorado. Maybe if Americans read spanish and portuguese, they could find their articles.
Bentham open is on your list. What about Bentham Science Publishers? (http://alerts.benthamscience.com/)
Also, what is your opinion about the journal of Acute Diseases (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/22216189)
Bentham Science is out of scope for my work; it's not an open-access publisher.
The <em>Journal of Acute Diseases</em> is one of several journals published by Elsevier for Hainan Medical University. Most of the HMU journals are low quality and should be avoided, in my opinion.
Dear Professor Jeffrey,
Again, I get acceptance from this publisher (organizer) for joining conference so easily and my friend gets acceptance to publish her research work in one of its journals without receiving feedbacks from reviewers.
I (seriously) just wonder if it is in your black list or not.
Please help me to verify this point so if it is OK I will submit too (by pay money like my friend) since its journals are indexed in SCOPUS too.
Thank You so Much!
No, I have not heard of this publisher before.
If it is publishing research without any peer review, then I recommend you avoid this publisher. Please find an honest publisher that manages a strong, standard peer review. It's possible that this publisher may appear on my list soon.
Thanks Doc. for the effort in screening the journals of fake ones. Could you from time to time publish reputable ones that we can thrust. Kind regards
Dear Jeffrey Beall, thank you for your help
Is this journal a predator or not?
"Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare"
I have this journal's publisher, IISTE, on my list, and I recommend that you not send papers to any of its journals, including this one.
OA publishers really have a bade experience with them. Had send an article to their OA case report journal..2 years back!!!..all of a sudden the whole group has vanished ..till date no response!!! Tried to contact with the editorial team and the publishing team for past two years the website is also not updated since 2014
[…] OA Journal Disappears Then Reappears as an OMICS Journal Jeffrey Beall […]
[…] writes on her blog that she, too, was almost caught out but did some research. She posts the list of journals David Publishing claims to publish. I’d recommend you follow the link before you […]
You may place your article in free places like Research Gate with full article address. If the journal has archived the hardcopy with a national library, you will be able to even refer to this. Even big firms may go bankrupt but your paper won't :-)