Articles on this Page
- 08/04/16--10:21: _Comment on About Th...
- 08/04/16--10:33: _Comment on About Th...
- 08/04/16--11:06: _Comment on About Th...
- 08/05/16--06:41: _Comment on New Open...
- 08/05/16--07:21: _Comment on New Open...
- 08/05/16--07:21: _Comment on Publishi...
- 08/05/16--07:25: _Comment on Publishi...
- 08/05/16--07:47: _Comment on About Th...
- 08/05/16--12:02: _Comment on About Th...
- 08/05/16--13:20: _Comment on More Fri...
- 08/05/16--15:16: _Comment on About Th...
- 08/05/16--15:18: _Comment on About Th...
- 08/05/16--17:19: _Comment on About Th...
- 08/06/16--01:31: _Comment on More Fri...
- 08/06/16--02:47: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/06/16--05:29: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/06/16--08:08: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/06/16--08:17: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/06/16--08:49: _Comment on Some Str...
- 08/06/16--09:36: _Comment on Some Str...
- 08/05/16--07:21: Comment on Publishing Pseudo-Science by Erika
- 08/05/16--07:25: Comment on Publishing Pseudo-Science by Jeffrey Beall
- 08/06/16--08:49: Comment on Some Strange Goings On at Cureus by G Parker
- 08/06/16--09:36: Comment on Some Strange Goings On at Cureus by Venkataramana Kandi
Thank you jeff
Dear Dr. J. Be all,
Thank you for your selfless investigative activity on academic criminals.
Could you oblige me in finding out if world journal of medicine and medical research is predatory? Though, it seems not to be on your list.
I can’t find it using Google either. Can you send a link to the journal? Thanks.
I am planing to submit my paper to this open access journal :
International Journal of Business and Management
what do you think about this journal ?
This journal is published by the so-called “Canadian Center of Science and Education” a fake center. I have this fake center included on my list. I recommend you find a better journal and publisher.
Hello Sir, how is situation with European Journal of Science and Theology NOW – 2016 ? 6 issues per year. Write me your comments – current (please) .
I don’t think publishing six issues in a year is necessarily a mark of quality.
For researchers thinking about submitting a work to this journal, I recommend they look elsewhere.
I am not a med student, professor or researcher. I am just but an IT graduate who has worked for so many sites, non-profit organisations and NGOs as a writer, software developer, Editor, transcriptionist, VA, etc my list is endless.
I beg to differ with this post because I have worked for KEI Journals for over 1 year now and never did I experience any hidden or peculiar activities the journal is legit and I think it is wise of them to avail some info to subscribers only.
I received the same message (different article title, of course) on June 30th of this year.
Some articles have a PDF rather than the subscribers link under Full Text. However, the Full Text turns out to be only an abstract:
Does not sound genuine to me…
I see two links to PDFs there, one of them being the complete text.
The ol’ boy gets around…. in strange places.
Good day Dr. Beall,
Are these journals predatory?
1. Central European Journal of occupational and Environmental Medicine.
2. International Journal of Environmental Sciences (IJES)
Neither journal is on my list at this time.
The <a href="http://www.ifnaworld.org/ojs/index.php/IJES/issue/archive" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">second one</a> appears to be a dead journal, having published only a single issue in 2013. I recommend avoiding it. Given the common title, it's possible we're talking about two different journals, however.
Please help to verify the integrity of :
International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (IJSER)
This journal is included on my <a href="https://scholarlyoa.com/individual-journals/" target="_blank">list</a>. Please do not send any papers to it.
The biggest problem with cureus is that the quality of the peer review is questionable. That is being worked on.
Editorial quality stands higher than peer review. A journal with better Editorial standard would certainly overcome a weakened peer review process. Having published significant number of papers in CUREUS, I guess the editorial quality of CUREUS is really outstanding.
My personal experience with CUREUS tells a lot about its publication procedure. My review paper which i submitted to CUREUS passed peer reviewer but failed at the editorial approval and was rejected with elaborate suggestions to improve the paper.
This journal definitely is not for people having the habit of professional misconduct.
Venkataramana Kandi (K V Ramana)PhD, FAGE
A/Prof of Microbiology
Member Asian Council for Science Editors (ASCE)
Prathima Inst. of Medical Sciences
Alternate emails: firstname.lastname@example.org