Articles on this Page
- 09/05/16--12:37: _Comment on Question...
- 09/05/16--13:36: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 09/05/16--13:40: _Comment on List of ...
- 09/05/16--16:36: _Comment on Other pa...
- 09/06/16--03:25: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 09/06/16--03:29: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 09/06/16--04:05: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 09/06/16--04:07: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 09/06/16--09:44: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 09/06/16--10:47: _Comment on About Th...
- 09/06/16--11:09: _Comment on USF Asso...
- 09/06/16--12:10: _Comment on More Com...
- 09/06/16--12:39: _Comment on August’s...
- 09/06/16--13:15: _Comment on More Com...
- 09/07/16--09:47: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 09/07/16--09:51: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 09/07/16--09:52: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 09/07/16--10:09: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 09/07/16--10:11: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 09/07/16--10:17: _Comment on OMICS Gr...
- 09/05/16--13:40: Comment on List of Predatory Publishers 2014 by Jeffrey Beall
- 09/05/16--16:36: Comment on Other pages by Jeffrey Beall
- 09/06/16--03:25: Comment on Appeals by Jeffrey Beall
- 09/06/16--04:05: Comment on Appeals by Jeffrey Beall
- 09/06/16--04:07: Comment on Appeals by Jeffrey Beall
- 09/06/16--12:10: Comment on More Competition for Crossref? by Ibrahim Adama
- 09/06/16--13:15: Comment on More Competition for Crossref? by Jeffrey Beall
I got one too from Kateryna Bielka. I’ve replied this website to her to let her know where she stands.
[…] Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 […]
This journal has some problems. It advertises bogus metrics (“ASI Score: 1.12”), and uses the logos of many legitimate organizations to lift from their prestige. The journals promises a fast publishing process, putting speed over quality. I would recommend you find a better journal for your work. I have added this one to my list.
This journal is not on my list at this time. My evaluation of it is ongoing.
Actually, this journal is not on my list per se. I have this journal’s publisher, BRNSS Publication Hub, included on my publisher list.
The publisher is on my list because it is a low-quality publisher of unneeded, broad-scoped journals, and I want to warn researchers to avoid this publisher and all its journals.
Can you supply a link for each journal, so I can be sure which one you are referring to? There are thousands of business journals with the same or similar titles.
I have this journal’s publisher on my publisher list. The publisher is ESRSA Publication — Engineering and Science Research Support Academy. Apparently this publish only this one journal, so I have added it to my standalone journal list also. Thanks.
I have this journal’s publisher, CSCanada, included on my publisher list.
I think this journal has some serious problems. I had not heard of it before. I have analyzed it and added it to my list. I recommend that you not submit any manuscripts to this journal. I recommend finding a stronger journal for your work.
And I received the very same today, but with my own name and the title of a five year old article I wrote.
It’s curious that a quite clever scam like this fails by targeting authors in completely unsuitable fields for the “Internal Medicine Review.” Since they have gone to some trouble to appear to be making a personal invitation, I am surprised they are not a bit more selective.
My paper was about chickens!
I know several editors-in-chief of “real” journals. None acts in that capacity for more than one journal; in fact, I don’t believe someone with an academic appointment at the faculty and/or administrative level could edit more than one reputable journal.
The USF must be soooo proud of this gentleman…and they can keep him!
Please Can I trust the journal below;
International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Science (IJAERS)
Surely no one will notice if I rip off the NOAA logo, right? What’s next, the NASA meatball?
In my opinion, no.
I have this journal included on my list <a href="http://wp.me/P280Ch-J" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">here</a>. I would recommend that you seek a better journal for your work.
is iiste bad?
thank you sir
is iiste bad?
my university refuse to depend it
I have the publisher IISTE included on my <a href="https://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/" target="_blank">list</a>.
I recommend that researchers NOT send papers to the journals from the publishers on my list.
thanks for your patient sir
suggest me journal that i can publish in it (for free)
i am studying physics , solid state physics, thin films
I’m sorry. I limit my work to identifying predatory and low-quality publishers and journals. I do not recommend good journals.
[…] in discussed in this piece in Nature. There are also questionable publishing groups which are buying up small but previously reputable journals in order to increase their revenues from having less […]