Articles on this Page
- 09/21/16--02:00: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 09/21/16--03:28: _Comment on Research...
- 09/21/16--03:30: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 09/21/16--03:35: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 09/21/16--03:37: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 09/21/16--03:43: _Comment on OA Megaj...
- 09/21/16--04:15: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 09/21/16--04:25: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 09/21/16--06:43: _Comment on OA Megaj...
- 09/22/16--01:23: _Comment on Large, N...
- 09/22/16--01:38: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 09/22/16--03:43: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 09/22/16--03:44: _Comment on Large, N...
- 09/22/16--06:00: _Comment on Misleadi...
- 09/22/16--06:05: _Comment on Oncotarg...
- 09/22/16--06:26: _Comment on Oncotarg...
- 09/22/16--07:14: _Comment on Oncotarg...
- 09/22/16--07:26: _Comment on Oncotarg...
- 09/22/16--07:40: _Comment on Oncotarg...
- 09/23/16--03:30: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 09/21/16--02:00: Comment on Appeals by yon
- 09/21/16--03:28: Comment on Research by Jeffrey Beall
- 09/21/16--03:37: Comment on Appeals by Jeffrey Beall
- 09/21/16--04:15: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 by mansour
- 09/22/16--06:05: Comment on Oncotarget’s Peer Review is Highly Questionable by Rob
is International Institute of Science, Technology and Education (IISTE) a fake journal? please feed me with information. Thanks
Is it a print only journal? I can’t find a website for it. If it is print only (that is, not open-access), then it’s out of scope for my work.
When I add a publisher to my list, the listing applies to all the journals from that publisher. So, in this case, I recommend that you not send any papers to this <em>International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health</em> and all other journals from the Medip Academy.
This journal’s publisher, Dove Press, is not on my list at this time.
I have the publisher International Institute for Science, Technology and Education (IISTE) included on my list <a href="https://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/" target="_blank">here</a>. I recommend against submitting papers to all of its many journals.
Ultra Engineer? Isn’t that the new member of the Avengers?
Thx sir for your response.
I already published an article there, i just now read about the predatory journals and read your valuable list.this is the first article for me.
So, what i have to do now. Is it possible to withdrew my article ?
thank you again and best regards,
It may be possible, but it’s probably more trouble than it’s worth, and it’s unlikely that another journal will accept an article previously published in a low-quality journal. So, just use it as a learning experience, and write a new and better article and submit it to a strong journal.
Perhaps not so much a mistranslation as an idiomatic difference: the English that Indians speak with reasonable fluency among one another is larded with words that have a distinct, charming 1940s feel to speakers of “western” English: “the scoundrel absconded with my timepiece.” In British English, the sarcastic use of “precious” has all but eclipsed its original positive meaning (and yes, Gollum’s old-style use of the term sets him off as an oddball to modern audiences, even if it still had that value in Tolkien’s day).
Publisher in Ontario, California
Could you suggest me about “Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology A & Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology B
USA” website of publisher :http://www.davidpublisher.com.
I frequently invited to publish paper in the journal by their editor. Are they including in Predatory journal ?
Yes, I recommend you avoid all journals from David Publisher (also called David Publishing). They spam a lot. David Publishing is on my list. Please find a stronger publisher for your work.
I have Juniper Publishers on my list <a href="https://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/" target="_blank">here</a>. Please find a stronger publisher. This one is not really from California.
[…] dan kredibel saja. Berikut data pengindeks yang “MENYESATKAN” menurut situsnya SCHOLARLYOA. Bagi para pengelola jurnal yang jurnalnya sudah menampilkan indeksasi ini, sara kami Relawan […]
I have served as reviewer for a couple of paper submitted to Oncotarget in the last year. The papers were from people I didn’t know. I did my best to give my honest opinion and comments to them.
Okay, did you recommend that either of the papers be rejected, only to see them published anyway still containing the flaws?
Hot off the press: we just had a paper rejected by Oncotarget. The reviewers said the work was scientifically sound and interesting enough but additional supporting clinical data were essential. In the rebuttal letter we, perhaps stubbornly, stuck to our guns and the paper was quickly rejected. In short, Oncotarget’s editorial behaviour was typical of other journals with comparable IFs which increasingly demand validation of lab findings by clinical studies. In conclusion, I would repeat that Oncotarget feels kosher and your criticisms unfounded.
Wow, now you’ll have to submit it to a Frontiers or MDPI journal.
FYI we have already submitted to another kosher journal with less clinical emphasis.
Its publisher, Science Alert, is on my list <a href="https://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/" target="_blank">here</a>. I recommend avoiding all journals from Science Alert.