- RSS Channel Showcase 1705781
- RSS Channel Showcase 3191799
- RSS Channel Showcase 9645476
- RSS Channel Showcase 9447782
Articles on this Page
- 11/08/16--14:14: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 11/08/16--14:18: _Comment on Question...
- 11/08/16--14:20: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 11/08/16--15:38: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 11/08/16--15:38: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 11/08/16--22:39: _Comment on A Pakist...
- 11/08/16--23:17: _Comment on A Pakist...
- 11/09/16--03:14: _Comment on List of ...
- 11/09/16--03:24: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 11/09/16--04:20: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 11/09/16--05:20: _Comment on Misleadi...
- 11/09/16--05:46: _Comment on A Spamme...
- 11/09/16--06:22: _Comment on A Spamme...
- 11/09/16--07:22: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 11/09/16--08:19: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 11/10/16--08:16: _Comment on Three Ne...
- 11/10/16--08:32: _Comment on Three Ne...
- 11/10/16--08:56: _Comment on Three Ne...
- 11/10/16--08:59: _Comment on About Th...
- 11/10/16--11:42: _Comment on Three Ne...
- 11/08/16--14:14: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2015 by Michele2198
- 11/08/16--15:38: Comment on Appeals by Jeffrey Beall
- 11/09/16--03:14: Comment on List of Predatory Publishers 2014 by Jeffrey Beall
- 11/09/16--03:24: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2015 by michele2198
- 11/09/16--04:20: Comment on Appeals by guest
- 11/09/16--05:20: Comment on Misleading Metrics by Jeffrey Beall
dear Jeffrey Beall, is AME Publishing Group Predatory? They asked me to serve as reviewer for http://tlcr.amegroups.com. The journal has no fees for accepted articles, as stated in author instructions.
I have received the exact same email as everyone else; from Kateryna Bielka.
They have no fees because they're desperate for articles.
I added this publisher to my list this year and recommend that you avoid it. If you agree to do the review and recommend rejection, they will likely accept and publish the paper anyway, meaning you will have wasted your time.
The <em>Journal of Public Health in Developing Countries</em> (JPHDC) is not on my list.
Thank you for alerting me to this journal. I have analyzed it, and it is now included on my list.
I have done some research on this specific group of publications.
All these research journals and companies have two things in common.
Qazi Muhammad Adnan Hye is owner of all these fraud companies.
They all have some connection or the other,They have a Punjab, Pakistan Office:
Rahim Yar Khan 64200, Punjab, Pakistan
and they are using fake addresses or Virtual office address in Singapore, Malaysia, Germany, England and USA.
Academic Research Publishing Group
Academic Research Journals
Science Publishing Group
Asian Online Journal Publishing Group
Academic Research Journals
Asian Economic Society
Asian Research & Development Wing
The Academic Research Publishing Group management does not know the meaning of research. They are only familiar with the Ms-Word to pdf conversion and ask authors to pay the publication fee. Even that now they are selling the certificate of conferences. Any time you can publish in a conference proceeding book (URL: http://arpgweb.com/?ic=book_detail&id=1) and get the presentation certificate by post. It is my idea behind this game these Professors Muhammad Rashid (Khawaja Fareed Govt. Post Graduate College, RYK, Punjab, Pakistan) and Dr. Saifullah (Khawaja Fareed Govt. Post Graduate College RYK, Punjab, Pakistan) may be involved in this dirty game (URL: http://arpgweb.com/?ic=info&id=8). This company fake company promoting her journals through linked : https://www.linkedin.com/in/academic-research-publishing-group-arpg-361761111.
Yes, regarding the <em>International Journal of English and Literature</em>, this journal is from the Nigeria-based publisher Academic Journals, and I have this publisher included on my list and recommend that researchers avoid it.
Regarding Lambert Academic Publishing, this is a scholarly vanity press. They want to make a book out of your thesis or dissertation and then they try to sell it on Amazon. In most cases, this is not a good idea for most researchers.
I will not answer to their request. Thank you very much.
I have sent the review to your email.
Yes, in my opinion, it's a predatory journal.
I have not paid Global Journals a dime but they solicited papers from me and I submitted only for me to find them already published in google. I have since republished in other journals. It is amazing what goes on online.
Really? You have the same paper(s) published in two journals? Can you point them out to me? Thanks.
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research-is it predatory?
I recommend you avoid this journal. It's low-quality and completely unneeded. It duplicates the coverage of many existing journals. Because it's so low quality, publishing here will stigmatize your work.
International Journal of Pharmacology Papers is published in Pakistan.
A few of the other titles can’t be located..
Thank you for your continued service!
I think you may mean: <em>International Journal of Pharmacology</em>.
That tree logo brings to mind a different publisher!
Just for the record, same trick, from Dr. Kateryna Bielka, M. D. Senior Editor, Medical Research Archives.
Thank you very much Dr. Beall for your work.
In their logo, "Journal of Scientifics R&D" doesn't even spell the name of their own (grammatically questionable) journal correctly.
This has to be a first.