Articles on this Page
- 11/30/16--01:04: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 11/30/16--01:11: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 11/30/16--01:12: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 11/30/16--01:16: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 11/30/16--01:17: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 11/30/16--02:40: _Comment on MedCrave...
- 11/30/16--02:53: _Comment on MedCrave...
- 11/30/16--04:29: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 11/30/16--04:36: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 11/30/16--04:52: _Comment on OMICS In...
- 11/30/16--05:03: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 11/30/16--05:55: _Comment on A New Cl...
- 11/30/16--09:03: _Comment on Real Loc...
- 11/30/16--10:00: _Comment on How Does...
- 11/30/16--10:04: _Comment on OMICS In...
- 11/30/16--11:50: _Comment on OMICS In...
- 11/30/16--12:51: _Comment on OMICS In...
- 12/01/16--12:03: _Comment on Watch Ou...
- 12/01/16--13:16: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 12/01/16--13:34: _Comment on Juniper ...
- 11/30/16--01:04: Comment on Appeals by Jeffrey Beall
- 11/30/16--01:11: Comment on Appeals by Jeffrey Beall
- 11/30/16--04:29: Comment on Appeals by Mr. Abul Hadi
- 11/30/16--04:36: Comment on Appeals by Jeffrey Beall
- 11/30/16--04:52: Comment on OMICS International Continues Violating Canada by Keith
- 11/30/16--05:03: Comment on Appeals by Mr. Abul Hadi
- 11/30/16--05:55: Comment on A New Clone of OMICS Publishing Group: MedCrave by Tallat
- 11/30/16--09:03: Comment on Real Location of JSciMed Central Revealed by And
- 11/30/16--11:50: Comment on OMICS International Continues Violating Canada by Jill
- 12/01/16--13:16: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 by layla
- 12/01/16--13:34: Comment on Juniper Publishers — Rotten to the Core by Sam
Jaypee Journals is included on my publisher list because it’s a low quality publisher, and I want to warn researchers to avoid it. Yes, the listing of the publisher applies to all the journals it publishes. This publisher is more for writers than for readers, and as such is serves chiefly as a place to get published, not a place where people go to read novel research findings.
I have Scienceline Publications included on my list and recommend avoiding all its journals. The publisher’s website is currently inaccessible (2016-11-30, 02:12 AM), not a good sign.
Yes, Natural Sciences Publishing Corporation is included on my list <a href="https://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/" target="_blank">here</a>. I recommend against sending any papers to this publisher.
The list is updated often, sometimes daily. I have been traveling the past week, so there are no recent updates, but I have many emails with nominations for new additions to the list, as new low-quality publishers and journals are being created almost daily. At this time, neither <em>Jurnal Teknologi</em> nor its publisher is included on my list.
Low opinion. The publishers of both of these journals (EA Journals, Canadian Center of Science and Education) are included on my list.
Dear Mr Beall,
I notice you have not commented on Scientific Research Publishing in almost two years. I assume it is still a dangerous predatory publisher, or?
Yes, it is a publisher all researchers should avoid, in my opinion.
You are working good to keep us safe from such predatory publishers. Please let me know one thing, is it possible for these publishers to rectify their weaknesses, mistakes, errors to get deleted from your list? After rectifying is it possible for them to get deleted from your list and work as respected one?
It’s possible, but it doesn’t happen very often. Rectifying their weaknesses usually results in a drastic drop in income, for they have to start rejecting papers. They entered the business to make money, so making less money is anathema to their goals.
I know it’s fashionable on the Internet to accuse anything even slightly bad/disliked of “violating/raping/molesting me/my childhood/whatever”, but let’s not get overly hyperbolic.
That aside, it’s disappointing to see the march of OMICS continue. Has there been any further news on the US FTC’s lawsuit against them?
Thank you very much for prompt response. I want to express about a publisher Pak Publishing Group website http://www.pakinsight.com, its CEO Qazi Adnan Hye. He got his PHD from University of Malaya, Malaysia. I submitted my paper for publication. They charged my USD 500 for fast publication (within 3 days). But later I came to know that this publisher is predatory. I asked them to refund but they did not reply event to my single email nor publish my paper. Later they did this fraud with my colleague.
I am from Pakistan. I also get connected through LinkedIn invitation and at last they catch me and two days back i submit my article.
Today they ask me fees for publication so I check for pub med indexing so they said we are new journal and it take time.
If i withdraw then of course it will be useless. Because as you people said they will still publish it.
I am so disturb now why not i check before submitting?
These are predatory journals. So don’t worry about them “banning you from all publishers.” Would you worry about a scammer banning you from future scams? I would welcome it. In my opinion, publishing in a predatory journal is worse than not publishing at all, because if I see someone has published in a predatory journal, I assume they are not very savvy.
well said.Really few international publishing houses doing monopoly in this regard.In India, every college student or university researchers can not afford time and money.I have read all the comments.The repeated question is “how they are publishing lots of papers”…..yes we have lots of genuine researchers and their papers are referred by many through IJSR.If anyone publishes wrong data definitely action will be taken.
I read the headline as a parody of “OMICS English”.
Even more funny info about Pulsus & OMICS in Canada, from Retraction Watch:
Your listing of the following:
InTech Open Access Publisher – Mirror site
Does “Mirror site” means the Publisher is authentic, but the “Mirror site” is predatory? How can you tell the difference?
Thank you for your article – if only I had read it sooner! My co-authors and I naively submitted an article to ‘Archives of Medicine’, believing it to be a proper peer-reviewed journal. Imagine our surprise when within days, we got an acceptance letter, together with an invoice for publishing costs. Obviously, we immediately informed them that we wished to retract the submission.
That was the last we heard of it – until the action editor of another journal – to which we subsequently had submitted our manuscript – told us that their journal didn’t accept duplicate publications…
Turns out, AoM had published our paper without our consent (and without payment – they must be getting desperate). By then, the paper had been available online for months already, so now it’s thoroughly ‘burned’. We can’t submit it anywhere else, we can’t cite it, it’s a complete loss.
I strongly advise everyone to stay well away from IMed.pub!
please help me to find a Recognized journal about pediatric nursing to publishing my paper.
“a scam designed only to get money from honest researchers.”
I strenuously disagree. I’m sure they are happy to fleece dishonest researchers as well.