- RSS Channel Showcase 2877289
- RSS Channel Showcase 1021062
- RSS Channel Showcase 1916478
- RSS Channel Showcase 7681702
Articles on this Page
- 12/03/16--07:48: _Comment on One of t...
- 12/03/16--12:03: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 12/03/16--12:11: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 12/03/16--14:30: _Comment on List of ...
- 12/03/16--14:54: _Comment on List of ...
- 12/04/16--00:19: _Comment on Juniper ...
- 12/04/16--01:55: _Comment on Don’t Us...
- 12/04/16--08:11: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 12/04/16--12:05: _Comment on List of ...
- 12/04/16--12:57: _Comment on Publishi...
- 12/04/16--13:35: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 12/04/16--16:58: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 12/04/16--17:30: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 12/04/16--18:10: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 12/04/16--18:27: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 12/04/16--19:56: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 12/05/16--02:14: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 12/05/16--12:57: _Comment on About Th...
- 12/05/16--13:05: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 12/05/16--19:15: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 12/03/16--12:03: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 by H. Osmani
- 12/03/16--14:30: Comment on List of Predatory Publishers 2014 by S.L.
- 12/03/16--14:54: Comment on List of Predatory Publishers 2014 by Jeffrey Beall
- 12/04/16--01:55: Comment on Don’t Use PubMed as a Journal Whitelist by Jeannette Kunz
- 12/04/16--08:11: Comment on Appeals by Ramesh Kumar R J
- 12/04/16--12:57: Comment on Publishing Pseudo-Science by Marek Soldik
- 12/04/16--13:35: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 by Selim
- 12/04/16--17:30: Comment on Appeals by Jeffrey Beall
- 12/05/16--13:05: Comment on Appeals by Jeffrey Beall
I feel proud that i have reed Partial differential equation in 2nd semester from Dr. touseef
Dear J. Beall
You coment about Journal tehnicki-vjesnik - TECHNICAL GAZETTE.
Find a better journal for your work.
Could you tell me the status of this journal - Journal of the American Academy of Special Education Professionals (JAASEP). What is its impact factor? Is it predatory?
It's not a predatory journal.
Thank you so much Professor, I will keep your fully valued notification into my account.
I reserve the right to make my own choice of where I search for primary and background literature. Medline is an index for medical and basic science research. Whether you personally like it or not can not be the only "value" indicator there is. Sorry, you just lost my respect. You are completely biased.
I would like to publish my papers in above publication? Can you guide me whether which is Original or not?
[…] of Texas Interview with Molly Gregas, Ph.D. Behavioral and Brain Sciences Scholarly Open Access 1 Scholarly Open Access 2 Merriam-Webster New York […]
Dear Mr. Jeffrey Beall - have you read these papers ? Please write me your qualification for it and show me concrete problems ! Sure if you have time .... Are you a theologian/philosopher ?
SCOPUS - rating is still better and better ... Can you explain me it ?
Sir, what is your oppinion about Annals of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine?
This list is so helpful! If you have time to reply could you please let me know your opinion of Vernon Press (Delaware)? They have contacted me about an edited book following a conference which has just concluded. Because of so many scam emails I am wary! Thank you in advance for your time :)
The journal you cite is published by a firm called "Seventh Sense Research Group." I have this publisher included on my list <a href="https://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/" target="_blank">here</a>. I recommend against publishing in any of its journals. I think it's a low-quality publisher, not worthy of your research.
I think you are wise to be wary in this case. I generally limit my work to publishers of scholarly open-access journals, and this appears to be a book publisher, so it's outside of my area of focus. The Delaware address they give is that of Regus office center, so it's probably just a front. They're really based overseas. If they are being misleading about their headquarters location, they are probably being deceptive about other things as well. I would suggest you be very careful with this publisher. Try finding a better one if you can.
This journal is from a publisher called Pacific Group of e-Journals. I have this publisher included on my <a href="https://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/" target="_blank">list </a>and recommend that you not send any papers to its journals, including the one you mention.
Dear Beal Please your comment about *International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences *is an international, peer-reviewed, multidisciplinary, monthly, online journal published by Sumathi Publications. ? Thanks
This journal is included on my list <a href="https://scholarlyoa.com/individual-journals/" target="_blank">here </a>and should be avoided by all serious researchers.
Dear Jeffrey Beall,
Thank you so much for the great information, we are about to thinking for this fake journal.
It's common knowledge that some predatory journals waive fees as a way to get a critical mass of articles, publications that then serve to attract later submissions, when the journal starts to charge. I decline your offer. What university awarded you a degree? I think you deserve a refund on your tuition.
Dear Beal thankyou for your comment about IJMRHS. Please your comment about *International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences by Medip Academy.* *Thanks,*