Articles on this Page
- 01/02/17--17:53: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/02/17--18:23: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/02/17--19:19: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/02/17--21:10: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/02/17--23:11: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/03/17--00:47: _Comment on List of ...
- 01/03/17--03:24: _Comment on List of ...
- 01/03/17--03:29: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/03/17--03:30: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/03/17--03:31: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/03/17--01:52: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/03/17--04:27: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/03/17--06:45: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/03/17--07:42: _Comment on Is It Ti...
- 01/03/17--08:08: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/03/17--08:10: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/03/17--08:12: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/03/17--08:27: _Comment on Journal ...
- 01/03/17--08:35: _Comment on About Th...
- 01/03/17--09:09: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/02/17--17:53: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 by Bert Milla
- 01/03/17--00:47: Comment on List of Predatory Publishers 2014 by Dr Albert Nyamhunga
- 01/03/17--03:24: Comment on List of Predatory Publishers 2014 by Jeffrey Beall
- 01/03/17--01:52: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 by Imran
- 01/03/17--06:45: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 by Imran
- 01/03/17--08:08: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2017 by Gowhar
Sir is the American Journal of Theoretical and Applied Statistics a predatory journal?
Happy new year to you and your entire team. I would like to ask your honest assessment..I happened to publish my paper in Journal of Arts and Humanities (JAH) which I only discover now that this is part of the standalone predatory journal.
My question is, what will happen to my paper? Will it still be considered or recognized as a reliable paper though published in the predatory journal? I hope for your response as soon as possible. Thank you.
thank you very much sir for your valuable comments
Dear Dr Bealls
Is Fronteirs in Surgery a predator journal? please advise.
Do you have any information on the open access journal Advances in Modern Oncology Research (http://www.advmodoncolres.com/index.php/AMOR). How authentic is this website. They have requested manuscripts from us.
Yes. This journal is published by a firm called PiscoMed Publishing. I have this publisher included on my list <a href="https://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/" target="_blank">here</a>, and I recommend against agreeing to their request. It's not authentic.
There’s no easy answer to this question. It depends on the policies of each university, funder, etc. If your paper is strong, try to focus on the strengths of the paper rather than the publisher or journal. Also, sit down and write a new and better paper and submit it to a rigorous journal.
I have the publisher Frontiers included in my <a href="https://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/" target="_blank">list </a>and recommend against sending papers to its journals.
Yes, this journal is really from Pakistan, not America, and it is from Science Publishing Group, a horrible publisher. Please find a better journal from a legitimate publisher.
Could you please guide that whether “International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues ISSN: 2146-4138 ” is an Indexed and Impact factor journal?
Is it to publish in this journal or not?
Looking forward for your positive response.
No. I have this journal’s publisher, Econjournals, included on my list here: https://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/. I recommend against publishing in this journal and also the other one from this publisher. I recommend finding a stronger journal from a respected publisher.
Thank you so much for your prompt and detailed reply. Have a great time.
Thanks for your continued support!
(Formerly the IP & Science Division of Thomson Reuters.)
Now MDPI is removed. Would you kindly explain why….
You continue to do outstanding work and make major contributions to science and academic publishing.
Best regards for 2017,
Steven N. Blair
Departments of Exercise Science and Epidemiology & Biostatistics
Arnold School of Public Health
921 Assembly Street, Room 225
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29208
803 777 0567
It was removed in October 2015 after they appealed, and the board recommended removal. The borderline cases present the biggest challenges.
How do you know it can not be ISO certified and its totally fake. .???
Could you give me some strong proof?
mail me at: Apurvisbest@gmail.com
I just got one that hilariously starts off:
We talked some months ago about the idea of publishing a followup article to the one you authored entitled “[TITLE]”
(It really says “[TITLE]” — that’s not me removing an actual title.)
I couldn’t help replying:
A followup to my article entitled “[TITLE]” — how could I resist! It’s the best article I’ve written about [SUBJECT], though I have to say I couldn’t have done it without [CO-AUTHORS]. Which was more impressive, our use of [METHODS] or our collection of [DATA]?
I happened to publish my paper in İnternational journal of humanities and social science invention. I only discover now that is predatory journal. But I gave copyright. Can I draw back my paper. I hope for your response as soon as possible. Thank you