- RSS Channel Showcase 3533076
- RSS Channel Showcase 2207550
- RSS Channel Showcase 7332441
- RSS Channel Showcase 5764321
Articles on this Page
- 01/04/17--03:21: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/04/17--03:47: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/04/17--03:51: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/04/17--03:53: _Comment on Misleadi...
- 01/04/17--05:24: _Comment on About Th...
- 01/04/17--06:35: _Comment on About Th...
- 01/04/17--07:44: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/04/17--09:25: _Comment on Mikhail ...
- 01/04/17--10:15: _Comment on Question...
- 01/04/17--12:16: _Comment on Peer Rev...
- 01/04/17--12:25: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/04/17--13:00: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/04/17--13:48: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/04/17--19:04: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/04/17--20:51: _Comment on Another ...
- 01/04/17--22:14: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 01/05/17--01:36: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/05/17--01:49: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/05/17--03:30: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 01/05/17--03:31: _Comment on Another ...
- 01/04/17--03:51: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 by Imran
- 01/04/17--03:53: Comment on Misleading Metrics by Jeffrey Beall
- 01/04/17--09:25: Comment on Mikhail Blagosklonny’s Journal Aging: A Review by ss
- 01/04/17--12:25: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2015 by Halah Dawood
- 01/04/17--13:48: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2017 by Derek
- 01/04/17--22:14: Comment on Appeals by IjritccJournal
- 01/05/17--01:49: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2017 by Jasmin Kaur
- 01/05/17--03:30: Comment on Appeals by Jeffrey Beall
This publisher is out of scope for my work.
I never recommend journals. I only list journals and publishers that should be avoided.
Hindawi is not on my list at this time.
Thank you for your kind reply. Actually some of the journal in Hindawi Publishing are in JCR Thomson list,, but this specific journal is not in that list. Which make me so confuse that what to do. So, as usual I thought to contact the Guru of Journals.
Could you please look into this in detail and help me out please please.
Can you send a link?
Just to inform I still receive similar emails from them (same journal, same names)
Was looking at the editorial board of the KEI journals, I wonder if some of these people even know that they're on it, including this one: http://journals.ke-i.org/index.php/mra/pages/view/Dr-Badowski, which doesn't even list a first name, and which uses the same photo in her online bio (https://pharmacy.uic.edu/people-resources/directory/badowski). Anyone want to drop her a note and let her know?
[…] O blogueiro e biblioteconomista Jeffrey Beall, professor da Universidade do Colorado em Denver, editor do blog Scholarly Open Access, anunciou ontem as atualizações de suas listas de publishers predatórios e também de publicações acadêmicas isoladas (“standalone journals”). Beall pode ser criticado, posto em dúvida, etc., mas sua lista não pode ser ignorada. E não só por pesquisadores, professores e pós-graduandos na escolha de periódicos para publicar seus estudos, mas também por agências de fomento e órgãos de apoio à pesquisa. Confiram as atualizações em “Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2017”. […]
I had a paper accepted in Cell Cycle several years ago by Blagosklonny in 24 hours. I admit, I was excited about it at the time!
And here is my own example. I actually started to correspond about the article. Thank you so much for this post. It is still helpful 18+ months later!
Dear Dr. Dr. Guada,
I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to get in touch with you about a paper you authored entitled "---.". Firstly, thank you for taking the time to publish this, it was an interesting read. Have you continued working in this area? If you have any other articles or ongoing research I would love to know more.
I am hoping to discuss with you having a short follow-up article or perhaps a review article published in one of the next issues of the journal I serve as an editor for, the Medical Research Archives. I think our readers would be interested in a paper with information from any continued research or new data since this was published. It would be especially helpful if the article could be written for more of a general medicine audience so that many sub specialties could gain from it. The article would not have to be long, and any of your co-authors or colleagues would be welcome to contribute to it. I am happy to assist in any way I can, and there is no hard deadline.
Could you please let me know your thoughts on this?
Dr. Kateryna Bielka, M. D.
Medical Research Archives
Did either of you ever get the paper? What did you think of it?
Dear Dr.Jeffrey Beall I need list of standalone journal of November 2015.
Okay, please have a look <a href="https://web.archive.org/web/20161202192038*/https://scholarlyoa.com/individual-journals/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">here</a>.
You perform an important service.
It would be great if this were a continuously updated app or an email screen add in , so I can better screen calls for papers from journals. Thanks
I just received a predatory conference email. I get academic spam quite a bit, and I generally ignore it, but this is the first time I've had a conference invitation.
>>>We are proud to announce that World Education Day-2017 (WED-2017), with a theme of “Inheritance, Innovation, Development, and Philanthropy” will be held during September 27-29, 2017 in Dalian, China. On behalf of the organizing committee, we cordially welcome you to be the chair/speaker at Block 1: Educational Leadership Forums while presenting about Cultural alterations of Aratus’s Phaenomena。
If the suggested thematic session is not your current focused core, you may look through the whole sessions and transfer another one that fit your interest (more info about the program is available at http://www.worldeduday.org/programlayout.asp
Ms. Miranda Liang
Organizing Committee of World Education Day-2017
BIT Group Global Ltd.
East Wing, 11F, Dalian Ascendas IT Park,
No. 1 Hui Xian Yuan,
Dalian Hi-tech Industrial Zone,
LN 116025, P.R.China
The thing is that my research has nothing to do with education, but even if it did, I have next to zero expectation that I would ever be spontaneously invited to a conference by someone I know nothing about. I suppose this is one area where my lack of confidence actually helps.
Kindly remove our publication from your list.
is global jounal inc is preditor or not?
Is OMICS Group a part of that?
Kindly stop publishing your rubbish journal.
If you've only received a single predatory conference invitation, then count yourself lucky. Some receive up to half a dozen a day.