- RSS Channel Showcase 2496825
- RSS Channel Showcase 3249966
- RSS Channel Showcase 6575434
- RSS Channel Showcase 3142516
Articles on this Page
- 07/23/16--23:07: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 07/24/16--04:23: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 07/24/16--12:42: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 07/24/16--12:57: _Comment on More Fri...
- 07/24/16--16:48: _Comment on More Fri...
- 07/24/16--17:26: _Comment on Bogus Or...
- 07/25/16--01:20: _Comment on Question...
- 07/25/16--06:27: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 07/25/16--06:41: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 07/25/16--06:43: _Comment on Bogus Or...
- 07/25/16--09:20: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 07/25/16--09:55: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 07/26/16--04:23: _Comment on List of ...
- 07/26/16--05:14: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 07/26/16--05:16: _Comment on OMICS In...
- 07/26/16--05:37: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 07/26/16--05:47: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 07/26/16--06:28: _Comment on Publishe...
- 07/26/16--08:10: _Comment on New Open...
- 07/26/16--08:12: _Comment on Do Most ...
- 07/23/16--23:07: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 by rollando
- 07/25/16--06:27: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 by michael
- 07/25/16--09:20: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 by Musa BISHIR
- 07/26/16--04:23: Comment on List of Predatory Publishers 2014 by Jeffrey Beall
- 07/26/16--05:14: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 by Lina
- 07/26/16--05:16: Comment on OMICS International Totally Sucks by Reem Mohammed
- 07/26/16--05:47: Comment on Appeals by Harriman Saragih
- 07/26/16--06:28: Comment on Publishers to Examine by Mary
Is the Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research http://innovareacademics.in/journals/index.php/ajpcr/index is the predatory journal?
I have this journal's publisher, Innovare Academic Sciences, included on my list <a href="https://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/" target="_blank">here</a>. I recommend you not send any papers to this journal or the others from this publisher.
I don't think it is. I have its publisher, the International Organization of Scientific Research (IOSR Journals), included on my list <a href="https://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/" target="_blank">here</a>. I recommend you find a better journal.
Well, thank you, I had not heard of this journal before. I have analyzed it and added it to my list. My opinion is that it's a dangerous journal for any honest researcher. Avoid it like the plague. It's a complete scam.
Coal fly ash is a usual component in concrete and other aggregates. It would not be surprising to find some as solid aerosols around concrete plants and yes, there are some in San Diego, in fact you could probably find measureable amounts around any city.
It occurs to me that IOSRD is following IORD quite closely, in general business model as well as name.
Another take on IOSRD:
Thanks a lot for this update. I received the same mail from Kateryna Bielka three days ago. I replied saying that the publication fee was too high (2,900 Dollars). She replied later and said the editorial board had met and they subsidized it to 750 Dollars. I still complained and she once again replied that the fee has been brought down to 300 Dollars, then I got suspicious. I searched for the Journal on the web and I got this site. Thanks a lot. Now I know it is a scam. Wow!!!!.
What about international journal of innovation and development. Is it fake.
Can you send a link to the journal?
IOSRD looking like big cheater working for only money other than any intention. I dont know how many people already paid them for publication in annexure-1 journal, I request them to rise a complaint against them to prevent this kind of activities in future. without feeling shame they plan for more conferences and other activitis.
if you really publish in annexure-1 journal please send one link of published paper with your reference.
Seriously government should act on this company to prevent this kind of cheating activities in future.
Can you please check whether American Journal of Food Science and Health is on the list ? Thank you
Its publisher, Public Science Framework, is on my list.
I have this journal included on my list <a href="https://scholarlyoa.com/individual-journals/" target="_blank">here</a>. I recommend that you NOT send any papers to this journal. It is a completely bogus journal.
How about the journal International Journal of Modern Chemistry and applied sciences?
What about Benthamscience can somebody advise
Can you send a link so I know precisely which journal you're referring to?
Thanks, Dr. Beall for your enlightenment.
Thanks! Appreciate your time and feedback.
Every time I see this expression in journal titles I am wondering what "Advanced research" is? How is it different from regular or let alone basic research? Is the borderline between "advanced" research and not so advanced the same in different scientific disciplines?
The publishers really need to create Journals of Regular Research (or Journal of Normal Research) so I can resubmit there my studies if they are deemed not quite advanced by the reviewers. :p
I can name many OA publishers listed on Beall's list who collect copyright and do not have APC. Your argument cannot be generalised.