- RSS Channel Showcase 8850497
- RSS Channel Showcase 5513207
- RSS Channel Showcase 8863038
- RSS Channel Showcase 4518767
Articles on this Page
- 08/20/16--04:53: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/20/16--04:57: _Comment on Does Eve...
- 08/20/16--04:58: _Comment on Does Eve...
- 08/20/16--05:00: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/20/16--11:17: _Comment on Another ...
- 08/20/16--13:52: _Comment on About Th...
- 08/20/16--14:09: _Comment on Another ...
- 08/21/16--04:21: _Comment on Misleadi...
- 08/21/16--04:22: _Comment on Open Acc...
- 08/21/16--04:29: _Comment on Another ...
- 08/21/16--07:27: _Comment on List of ...
- 08/21/16--07:33: _Comment on List of ...
- 08/21/16--07:38: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/21/16--08:56: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/21/16--09:42: _Comment on Misleadi...
- 08/21/16--09:44: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/21/16--09:47: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/21/16--19:54: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/22/16--06:14: _Comment on Predator...
- 08/22/16--06:25: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 08/21/16--04:21: Comment on Misleading Metrics by GAURAV M
- 08/21/16--07:27: Comment on List of Predatory Publishers 2014 by John
- 08/21/16--07:33: Comment on List of Predatory Publishers 2014 by Jeffrey Beall
- 08/21/16--09:42: Comment on Misleading Metrics by Jeffrey Beall
- 08/21/16--19:54: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2013 by RILA
- 08/22/16--06:25: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2016 by Victor
I'm not sure what to advise either.
I find this publisher borderline, and it's not on my list at this time.
I think it's safe to assume the publisher will accept the paper. That's what they do.
The penultimate paragraph contains derogating remarks about Republic of India. Being an Indian I strongly protest it. This post must be deleted.
Stop using derogatory remarks on India.
This journal seems to have two publishers: Open Access Publishing Group and European Journals of Education Studies. Both are included on my list, so I recommend that you avoid this journal. I would recommend you <strong>not </strong>submit any papers to it or serve on its editorial board.
Could you please tell me how about this conference.
I've received the exact same e-mail a couple of days ago. I've ignored it, as I do. Yesterday the relentless Dr. Lisseth Tovar, M.D.sent me this:
"We still haven't been able to connect so I though I would go ahead and send you a free subscription to the journal so you can take a look at some of our recently published papers. It may be accessed with the below login credentials. Could you please get back to me at your earliest convenience regarding the followup or review article?
Login page: http://internalmedicinereview.org/index.php/imr/login
Anyone want to try the login? Be my guest.
To me, this conference certainly appears to be predatory, suspicious, and low-quality.
Sorry, But who authorized you to put up a DJQF and why should I believe it.Look at how you wrote your text and you call yourself a director ????
I agree totally with you. I work on mollusks taxonomy and I have see several times how a person has invented a new journal just to publish his own articles and predating the work of many others... it's a problem we have to solve in the future...
I don't maintain a list of conferences.
I don't know if this conference is respected.
Is iiste a recommended publishing house
It is not recommended.
Thank you so much for the good work you on scientific writing and publishing. what would you suggest of
Scholars Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences isit on your list this year 2016 because you list it as (SAS publishers). o your list in 2014
Dr. Badr A Ahmed
I’m not sure if this journal if on your list
MAYFEB Journal of Agricultural Science
I hadn't heard of this journal before. It has many problems, including the use of a fake metric. One issue I examined, had 3 out of seven articles with one person as a co-author on each, an indication that the journal is essentially a vanity press. I have added the journal to my list. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Yes, I have this publisher on my list now: Scholars Academic and Scientific Publishers (SAS Publishers). When I include a publisher on the list, this means that I recommend researchers avoid all the journals from that publisher.
Therefore, I recommend you not submit any papers to the <em>Scholars Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences</em>.
Yes, I have this journal's publisher on my list. The publisher's name is: MAYFEB Technology Development.
When I include a publisher on the list, this means I recommend that you not send any papers to ALL the journals from that publisher.
Please inform me about "Business and Management Research Journal". This is the web: http://resjournals.com/journals/research-in-business-and-management.html
Names cannot be copyrighted. They may be trademarked, but I doubt that Einstein copyrighted his name...
Dear Prof. Beall,
I would like to ask you about Google Scholar h5 index and h5 median. Are these Metrics reliable when compared with those of WoS and Scopus?
If yes, please give us a rough estimation of lower bounds of Google Scholar h5 index and h5 median, in order a journal to be good.