- RSS Channel Showcase 7525441
- RSS Channel Showcase 2054346
- RSS Channel Showcase 1477322
- RSS Channel Showcase 7723938
Articles on this Page
- 01/05/17--23:29: _Comment on New Open...
- 01/05/17--23:51: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/06/17--00:12: _Comment on Standalo...
- 01/06/17--01:46: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/06/17--01:46: _Comment on Misleadi...
- 01/06/17--04:56: _Comment on List of ...
- 01/06/17--05:46: _Comment on Subscrip...
- 01/06/17--06:13: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 01/06/17--06:29: _Comment on Appeals ...
- 01/06/17--06:31: _Comment on Subscrip...
- 01/06/17--07:08: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/06/17--07:05: _Comment on Subscrip...
- 01/06/17--07:12: _Comment on Subscrip...
- 01/06/17--07:28: _Comment on Subscrip...
- 01/06/17--07:46: _Comment on Subscrip...
- 01/06/17--09:42: _Comment on Canadian...
- 01/06/17--10:08: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/06/17--11:06: _Comment on About th...
- 01/06/17--11:06: _Comment on Beall’s ...
- 01/06/17--11:07: _Comment on About Th...
- 01/06/17--04:56: Comment on List of Predatory Publishers 2014 by Jeffrey Beall
- 01/06/17--06:13: Comment on Appeals by Mohd maleeh
- 01/06/17--06:29: Comment on Appeals by Jeffrey Beall
- 01/06/17--10:08: Comment on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2017 by Victor
Thank you very much, I just got an email from them asking me to join their editorial/review board in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. I tried to look them up on the Internet and luckily found your article.
[…] Massenbetrieb und sinkender Ausbildungsqualität, Über-und Unterförderung von Forschung, wo Peer Review unterlaufen wird und nicht mehr klar ist, welchen Quellen man überhaupt noch trauen […]
You can report abuse of ORCID to firstname.lastname@example.org
[…] 3rd January Jeffrey Beall announced another regular update of his list of potential, possible or probable predatory publishers. Because […]
[…] long lists that are updated by Jeffrey Beall: Predatory Publishers, Predatory Standalone Journals, Misleading Metrics Companies and Hijacked Journals. Just in case you want to […]
Yes, it is. I recommend finding a better journal, a journal NOT published by OMICS International.
Dear Dr Beall,
Is it safe to publish book chapters or whole books at IGI Global?
Dear Prof Beall, I would like to know about "Blue Eyes Inteligence Engineering & Sciences Publication"
This publisher is on my list <a href="https://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/" target="_blank">here</a>, and I recommend that researchers not submit any papers to its journals.
I would recommend, if possible, that you find a stronger publisher for your work. Some libraries refuse or decline to purchase anything from IGI Global. If you want to have any impact at all, you should find a better publisher, in my opinion.
As per the details provide by Valentina regarding IJATCA, i would like to point out that you can check for the SM Publication dtails by following the link:: http://corporates.review/in/sm-publication-llp-35952.html
Further, you can communicate us at email@example.com
Any query is welcomed.
Dear Dr. Belle,
I already commited to contribute a chapter and it is due Jan 31,2017 ("Optimal structural elements sizing using Neural Network and Adaptive differential algorithm," for the upcoming book, "Emergent Research on the Application of Optimization Algorithms.")
Asian universities often require 6 international journal papers+a book chapter for a promotion.
Our university takes your comments seriously and I would like to hear from you that this publisher is not in the belle's list. Thanks.
Is it bad to withdraw the work?
Will other people and editors run into problems?
The publisher is not on my list because it's not a publisher of scholarly open-access journals. Is the publisher charging you a fee to publish the book chapter?
No I don't have to pay at all and my chapter will have to go for a blinded peered review. I have to upload my work on the portal just like when I did when I submitted my article in Elsevier journal publisher.
Thanks for your question and answer and I hope other people can see too.
Random charges were put on my Mastercard on new years eve....I am not associated with this publisher or any publisher for that matter....be careful!
What is your opinion about Praise Worthy Prize?
[…] of predatory publishing has been on my radar (see this and this). What is predatory publishing? Jeffrey Beall, founder and archivist at Scholarly Open Access defines it […]
[…] number of predatory publishers and journals has grown significantly over the past few years. A favorite journalist of mine, Tom Spears, has investigated this trend and […]